Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Baby Bump (photo)


tonto dike


Popular Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh may have unknowingly ‘let the cat out of the bag’ about her rumoured pregnancy.
In a photo she shared of herself and her husband, the fine outlines of her her growing baby bump can be seen very clearly.
However, sensing that she may have shared too much details, the actress immediately pulled down the pictures but not before some smart bloggers grabbed it.
It should be recalled that back in August, the TV star put rumours to rest in an interview with Hip TV saying,

“That’s a very very good thing and I pray that I should be but then again I don’t look pregnant,” she said. “It’s something that every woman should be proud of. I hope it comes for me.”
According to reports Tonto Dikeh will be leaving the country to have a baby abroad

See photos…

TONTO1

No comments:

Post a Comment