Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 January 2016

Tayo Sobola Acquires New Car, Set To Dump Something Else

Pretty Nollywood actress and producer Tayo Sobola is really giving herself a treat.

The actress popularly known as Sotayo just bought herself a latest Mercedes-Benz GLK after opening a well-equipped TV/ film production studio in Magodo area of Lagos.
Sotayo who has enjoyed a measure of success in Nollywood after starting off as a model also owns a black Range Rover Evoque.
Outside her latest acquisitions, Sotayo who is one of the actresses that love tattoo is now tired of the ink.
She revealed this in an interview when she said she has four tattoos already and is not ready to have another one.
She said: “I have four and I’m done. I have two on my hand, one on my leg and the other on my back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment