Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 January 2016

Engaged Cossy Orjiakor Again Flaunts Her Huge B00bies On Instagram [Photo]

Cossy-Orjiakor
Controversial Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor is making plans to get married.
Cossy however hasn’t stopped exposing her boobies on social media.
Today (January 14), Cossy shared a picture of her flaunting her boobies.
She captioned the photo “Hmmmmmm b**bs so reflective…. Hahaha like say I pour ololo on top.
On January 6, 2016 Cossy Orjiakor announced she will be getting married this year.
In an interview with Encomium Weekly this week, Cossy Orjiakor said she does not want to talk much about her wedding plans or who her fiancée is.
Yes, it is true that I have found love. And I am getting married this year” the actress told the soft sell magazine.
Cossy Orjiakor is however not keen on disclosing who her husband-to-be is. “He is of my complexion, and he is my number one fan. He has seen everything about me and he likes me.
“I don’t want to say much before he changes his mind. I don’t want to reveal any more detail until our invite is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment