Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 January 2016

Kiss Daniel Says He's A Ladies' Man


Fast rising Nigerian singer, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe popularly known as Kiss Daniel has declared that he’s a ladies’ man.

Kiss Daniel
Kiss Daniel revealed this while speaking to Punch newspaper, He also disclosed that the female fans have been amazing to him and his career.
In his words, “The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women.”
Continuing, he said, ‘I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.’
Recently, Kiss Daniel and his music producer DJ Coublon were rescued from the scene of their car accident in Lekki.

No comments:

Post a Comment